Worst movies I have seen
The 13 movies I have seen from Metacritic's worst 200, why I saw them, and if they were as bad as the critics say:
31. Glitter For Andrea. For Mariah's outfits. Qualifies as so-bad-it's-good (SBIG).
32. Dungeons and Dragons Justin Whalin and geek obligation. It was pretty bad.
36. Rollerball I see everything with Jean Reno in it, bad or good. This one was bad.
53. Showgirls This is actually the best SBIG movie of all time.
61. The Mod Squad Claire Danes. It was bad, but it inspired me to buy goldfish.
105. The Order Heath Ledger. It was bad. The poor guy really can't act.
109. I Still Know What You Did Last Summer Because the first one was not bad. I don't remember anything about it. Oh, I see it had Brandy in it, which must be why I saw it.
115. Cabin Boy Chris Elliot, Andy Richter, David Letterman, sock puppets. SBIG.
138. Formula 51 Sam Jackson in a kilt. Bad.
155. Mr. Deeds Adam Sandler. Not his funniest, but not that bad.
159. The Skulls Joshua Jackson. Really bad.
179. Here on Earth In the vain hope that Chris Klein and Josh Hartnett would end up together after the girl died. They did not.
184. Gloria I have no idea why I saw this. Really bad.
7 from the worst 200 I still want to see and why:
13. Battlefield Earth John Travolta pet project has to be SBIG.
22. The Avengers I probably shouldn't because I want it to be good and it won't be.
74. Valentine David Boreanaz.
90. Hudson Hawk I've always thought it might not be as bad as they say, but I've still never seen it. (I'm an idiot.)
120. Left Behind: The Movie Would be a nice companion piece to Battlefield Earth.
140. My Baby's Daddy For the same mysterious reason I saw Gloria. Some things just can't be explained.
163. Autumn in New York Winona Ryder and Richard Gere are the new Hepburn and Tracy.
Also, any which feature Gilbert Gottfried.